Luchtfoto's

Algemene discussie omtrent de bunkers en andere verdedigingswerken.
+AW+

Re: Luchtfoto's

Bericht door +AW+ »

thx for the info...
can I visit the Uni as foreigner without a date?
have I ask for the pictures I want to see befor or can I browse the archiv independently?
is it possible to take a scan with a mobil device... or are the recordings only on a desctop?

btw. if somebody have the pictures I am looking for... I have a lot of airpics from Dk, France and NL... please via PM

greetz
Alex
btw.: please feel free to write in dutch because I can read it well.
PdK

Bericht door PdK »

Hi Alex and Danny,

The last time (about 6 months ago) I was in Wageningen photographing was not allowed, but perhaps this has changed?
The archive is (very) open for international visits and free of charge. Making a reservation is advised. And you can do you own research by using the maps with the aerial runs. See;
http://library.wur.nl/speccol/RAF/kaartbladen.html (or you can use the date from the site of Dotkadata). Then you can look at the contactprints of the original negatives.
There is also the archive in Zwolle which have aerial photographs from W02 and up (to date?). Scans there are a bit cheaper, but you have to pay for the time you're doing your research. So in the end it would perhaps cost you just as much or even more.

Alex I hope there is someone on the forum who can help you out with the picture.

Cheers, Peter
tim
Contacteer:

Bericht door tim »

Alex, i have some pics of freie kuste kw. Scheveningen, what are you looking for?
Zur aktiven panzerabwehr stehen langs der HKL zahlreiche geschutze und panzerbrechende waffen zur verfugung
+AW+

Bericht door +AW+ »

Good evening Peter,
Thank you for your helping infos!
@Tim: sent you a mail
@Danny: is it now allowed to take photo's?
Greetz
Alex
btw.: please feel free to write in dutch because I can read it well.
Danny
Contacteer:

Bericht door Danny »

I was there several years ago, and then it was allowed. So I guess it's prohibited now.
Katwijk in Oorlog - Wer zuerst schiesst, hat mehr vom Leben.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Atlantikwall algemeen”